Claim this listing
- Bachelors Degree in Agriculture
- Min 7 – 10 years’ Sales and Marketing experience within the Agricultural field
- Oversees the organization’s sales and marketing programs.
- Develops strategic sales and marketing objectives.
- Being a Sales and Marketing Director establishes sales territories and quotas, manages budgets and evaluates sales performance.
- Manages and develops marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support and online promotions.
- Reports to top management.
- Salary: Market Related with Benefits
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org