Claim this listing
- Grade 12 + Certification as a Driver Trainer / Assessor
- Min 3 years’ experience and knowledge in training drivers
- 4+ Years Code 14 driving experience
- Ability to work with staff on all levels and maintain good relations
- Full knowledge of Transport regulations and operation of vehicles and equipment
- Train and evaluate all drivers
- Maintain records of training done
- Driving tests for recruitment of new drivers
- Conduct driving performance evaluations
- Accident remedial training
- Classroom training
- Market Related salary with Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Applications not meeting all of the requirements above, will not be considered. If you are not contacted within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.