- Degree / Diploma in Accounting
- Min 1 years’ experience at management level
- Experience in an Accounting package is essential
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Assisting with monthly financial accounts
- Daily and weekly management reports
- Supervision of financial / admin staff
- Bank / ad hoc reconciliations
- Petty Cash
- Assisting with stock counts
- Supporting staff on IT related matters at branch level
- Assisting and relieving the branch accountant on all financial matters
- Salary: Market related with medical aid, provident fund, yearly incentive bonus
- Email a comprehensive CV to: email@example.com
By applying for this position and providing Fokus Personnel with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful). Please note that your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.
If your application is not successful, we retain your CV and other information provided for a period of 6 months after which it will be destroyed in a secure manner. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.