We are recruiting for a National Admin Manager to focus on the investigation of missing returns, loss and risk prevention as a key focus area.
- Management of the National Crate pool, Roll Cage, Chep Pallets and Bins (Containers)
- Planning, logistics, correspondence with Procurement team, suppliers, DC’s and transporters
- Liaise with Procurement team for relocation of containers to required locations
- Enforcement of the “Supplier Registration and Conditions of use policy”
- Loss and Risk prevention
- Investigating Supplier objections to balances and Internal Audits of processes throughout the Group
- National Container supply;
- Direct control of National supplier / DC crate movement
- Correspondence / communication with procurement, buyers and crate controllers in order to control the movement of crates
- Reducing container losses
- Management of exception reports to influence the movement of crates whenever necessary
- Planning the National crate count (including store cycle counts on Containers)
- Updates of crate quantity balances at the DC’s after the count
- Invoicing of suppliers after crate counts for lost crates
- Manages National and Divisional Crates Department and assists with all general administration duties
- Control invoicing of the movement of crates between branches / head office
- A commercial tertiary qualification
- Cost Management and Financial / Administrative experience within a similar position
Salary: Market Related with medical aid, provident fund, incentive bonus, travel allowance
Email a comprehensive CV to: email@example.com
By applying for this position and providing Fokus Personnel with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful). Please note that your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.
If your application is not successful, we retain your CV and other information provided for a period of 6 months after which it will be destroyed in a secure manner. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.