Claim this listing
- Degree / Diploma in Road Transportation or Logistics
- Management experience within a similar role essential
- English, Afrikaans, IsiZulu
- Staff management
- Building client relations
- Overseeing the sales, transportation and marketing of the range throughout South Africa
- Managing of budgets
- Driver liaison
- Managing of stock relevant to the portfolio, as well as the re-order profile.
- Maintaining profitability and business growth above targets.
- Maintaining an up to date market information and information on potential markets.
- Submitting regular updated sample registers to track movement and customer specific feedback on projects.
- Managing of current and new business sales
- Reviewing sales targets on a regular basis and setting action plans for the markets in order to achieve these engagements.
- Managing profit and loss of the region
- Preparing annual budgets and ensuring that forecasts are prepared quarterly in the appropriate formats.
- Managing and expanding relevant market knowledge
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities.
- Ensuring gross profit percentage is reviewed and maintained so that budgeted targets are achieved quarterly
- Salary: Market Related
Email CV to: email@example.com